Create a video (60-90 seconds) in which you articulate a challenge relating to one of the modes—written, oral, visual, electronic, or nonverbal communication—that you’ll be engaging with in class projects this semester.
IMPORTANT: If you completed a similar video in a previous class (ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102), you should create a new video that speaks to the class you are now in and the specific challenges you see in this course.
Friday 1/20: Assignment due on T-Square
- Reflect upon your strengths and weaknesses in completing the project.
- Describe the methods and modes that were the focus of your communicative work in the project.
- Articulate areas and strategies you would like to focus on for continued improvement
- What is your argument or purpose, and how did you make the argument or purpose visible in your artifact?
- Who is the intended audience for your artifact, and why? How is your choice of audience reflected in your artifact?
- What are the defining features of the genre or media that you are using in this project, and how do you make use of these features?